New Braunfels Performing Arts
Sponsorship and Donation Options
Join in the Fun
NBPA is devoted to creating opportunities for children and adults to grow their talents through our shows, performances, and educational workshops.
Our mission is to inspire appreciation for the arts, including theatre, music, art, photography, and film, and by doing so, enrich our community by encouraging our local youth to participate in and enjoy the arts.
This is where YOU come in!
We are seeking donations for two reasons– 1) scholarships in order to reduce or eliminate tuition costs for those who cannot afford, 2) to be able to keep our ticket prices affordable and give everyone the opportunity to see talented actors in detailed costumes on exceptional sets. All donations are tax deductible and much appreciated.
Your Donations make a difference.
Together We Build Dreams
With a donation of just $200, we will donate 20 tickets on your behalf to one of our NBPA community outreach partners (such as Communities in Schools, YMCA, Kids Club, etc.)
In recognition of their vital support of NBPA, donors receive exclusive benefits
$100 – $499 BACKSTAGE PASS
· VIP Backstage tours after performances · Autographed cast picture
$500 – $999 DIRECTORS CLUB· All Backstage Pass benefits
· Family four pack of tickets to one show
$1,000+ SPOTLIGHT CIRCLE
· All Directors Club benefits
· Prominent, tiered recognition on NBPA website · Framed show poster with cast autographs
$2,500 – $4,999 PRODUCER’S CIRCLE
· All Spotlight Circle benefits
· Invitation to a behind-the-scenes cocktail event
· Family four pack of tickets to 2 shows or donation on your behalf of 12 tickets to NBPA community outreach partner
$5000- $9,999 SHOW SPONSOR
· All Producer’s Circle benefits
· Family four pack of tickets to a full season or donation on your behalf of 20 tickets to NBPA community outreach partner
· All marketing materials with your name prominently displayed including posters in the lobby for each show
· Marquee billing as a show sponsor
$10,000 SEASON SPONSOR
· Top billing on the homepage of the website as season sponsor
· Family four pack of tickets to full season and donation on your behalf of 20 tickets to NBPA community outreach partner
· All marketing materials with your name acknowledged as season sponsor
· Poster displayed in the lobby of every show recognizing your generous contribution.
Support our Youth
Donate and give your support to youth theatre now, and the next generation will give their support to the theatre in the years to come — as ticket buyers, patrons, theatre professionals, and public policymakers.
Please contact Sherry Bettersworth at 830-660-9537 or email email@example.com for more information.